[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Trinity Lutheran Translations

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 20:35:18 PDT 2011

If those are from the 1870's on,  they could be Russian.
In any case,  PolishOrigins.com has a very helpful forum
with volunteer(s) doing excellent work.   It's all free,  you'll
just need to register if you want to post msgs AND images
of your records needing translations..
_http://forum.polishorigins.com/viewforum.php?f=9_
(http://forum.polishorigins.com/viewforum.php?f=9)

Bob K.

In a message dated 04/28/11 01:36:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,