[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Seeking Info on Wilhelm Titchkosky

kitchur at mts.net kitchur at mts.net
Wed Aug 3 10:39:41 PDT 2011

Hello Gunther,

I have a William Titchkosky
Birth 15 Sep 1873 in Poland
Death 8 Jul 1942 in Morden, Manitoba, Canada

married to Julianna Gust
Birth in Valenia, Poland
Death 1909

they had 6 children that I've found
William Jr, Martha, Robert, Edith Ida, Matilda and Teyfield (Ted)

For William I also have a 2nd wife Wilhelmina (Minnie) Massey
Birth 1893 in Poland
Death 21 Jun 1966 in Morden, Manitoba, Canada

to which 11-12 children were born Bertha, Edna, Edward, Ella possible Elsa, Frieda, Henry, Herman,
Eleanor, Reynold, Arnold and Rudolph.

I would have to find a quite time to sit down to see just how they got into my Bohn/Fenning family tree, but its more than likely thru a marriage somewhere. also if I'm not mistaken the book titled "Our 1-6 Hertiage" from the Morden, Manitoba area, was the means of my findings. Once I get back home to check my files, if there was a family story written, would you be interested in a copy sent to you?

some Titchkosky's can also be found on the Manitoba vitial statics web site for births/deaths/marriages

http://vitalstats.gov.mb.ca/Query.php

Darrel