[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Seeking Info on Wilhelm Titchkosky

kitchur at mts.net kitchur at mts.net
Wed Aug 3 10:55:47 PDT 2011

hello all, 1st -- I guess I should have started with hello Terry not Hello Gunther

any way here is a few older obit notices 1st one is from 1950 the 2nd from 1966
there is one older from 1947 but it is photos of curling teams to which a Clarence is shown/listed
I have membership to Newspaperarchive.com site and don't mind doing lookups.

I can later save these newspapers as pdf files and forward on should you be interested.

Funeral Is Friday For Tractor Victim
A . funeral service for Reynold ' '
Titchkosky, 37. Morden farmer
v.-ho was killed almost instantly
about H0.30 p.m. Monday, when
the tractor he was operating overturned,
will be-held at Brovn riis-
1rict church, Man., at 3 p.m. Friday.
Rev. A. R. Roemer will officiate
and burial will be in the local
cemetery.
Mr. Titchkosky was born in the
district south of Morden and afler
his marriage farmed in that
district. He is survived
widow .and six children, Dolores
Archie, Beverly, Gary, Helen ana
Sharen, and his mother, Mrs. William
Titchkosky.
Also surviving are 12 sisters and
brothers, Mrs. Martha Geib of Milwaukee,
Wise., William Titchkoskj
of Morden, Mrs. Emile Schullz of
Darlingford, Man., Mrs. Pete'
Kube of Morden, T. Titchkosky of