[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Titchkosky, Wilhelm

Günther Böhm GHBoehm at ish.de
Thu Aug 4 00:19:42 PDT 2011

Am 04.08.2011 02:15, schrieb Terry Titchkosky:
> Thank-you for your reply and comment on my recent SGGEE posting.
> I've noticed on the web, that there was a Lydia Stecker Titschkowski and often wondered in that could be a relative.
> I'm assuming that your mother in law was this Lydia.
> Do you know if Lydia had any brothers and sisters, particularly a Wilhelm?
> This is a crayon etching from the German Cemetery and how my last name was spelled.
> Unfortunately I do not read this German lettering but from what I can tell it would be
> Titchcowski . What do you think

Hello Terry,
here are the German ones:

    Titschkowski Gabriele
    Dr.-Georg-Betz-Str. 10
    91126 Schwabach
    +49 9122 12536

    Titschkowski Torsten
    Dr.-Georg-Betz-Str. 10
    91126 Schwabach
    cell: +49 179 5157079

    Tyczkowski Henrike
    Westring 13
    85614 Kirchseeon - Eglharting
    +49 8091 6179155

    Tytschkowski Daniel
    82383 Hohenpeißenberg
    cell: +49 160 91946353

    Tytschkowski Günter
    Fuchsbühlweg 6
    88260 Argenbühl - Eglofs
    +49 7566 1432

    Tytschkowski Manfred
    Friedrich-Wolf-Str. 29
    02625 Bautzen
    +49 3591 604599

Being not consistent, their transcription into German may have happened "just recently" (within the last 100 years).

By the way, even the US telephone register www.anywho.com shows 60 TYCZKOWSKI entries - much more than the americanized
TITCHKOSKY !

Günther