[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Genealogy binders

Beth Burke mackzie at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 4 08:09:36 PDT 2011

Just a reminder that on a previous genealogy field trip to Gillett,WI, I was
able to borrow copies of family genealogy records for the following
families:

Bahrke/Manthei

Firgens

Krüger

I also have a short (bound) history of Gillett,WI.

I am making copies of each for the SGGEE library, so they will be available
during the convention.  If you have any questions about possible members of
these families and either can’t wait until the convention or won’t be at the
convention, please send me an e-mail and I will be happy to look up names
for you.

Beth Burke

Verona,Wi

Researching:  Lieske/Liske, Friedrich, Zellmer, Glor, Hammermeister