[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Baptist church records in Zyrardow

Sondra Mills slmills549 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 08:58:07 PDT 2011

On a recent visit to the Baptist Church in Zyrardow, the pastor of the church told me that they have no records dating back to the period prior to 1945. He believes they were taken from the church in 1945, possibly by Germany members of the congregation. Does anyone know whether these records exist somewhere today and, if so, where they are? Sondra Mills