[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Neumann family history

Clinton Ehlert cehlert at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 17 18:42:48 PDT 2011

I am Looking for  My Great Great grandmother Whilhelmine Neumanns family History . Whilhelmine was born in 1858 in Antonowka, lusk, volhynia . She Married Gottlieb Weiss on March 30, 1882 . It gives her parents as Matthaus Neumann and Anna Marianne Weiss . There son was Albert Weiss My Great grandfather  who was born on August 24, 1891 in Antonowka, lusk Volhynia . Then It Goes to my granmother Frieda Julianna weiss who Married James John Melvin Ehlert My Grandfather . then My Dad Larry Elwood James Ehlert then Me Clinton shannon James Ehlert .

I am tryingto find the names of Matthaus Neumanns parents and his siblings names . I know he remarried Julianna Sizman the wife of Simeon Neumann  after both him and Julianna lost their spouces .  if anyone  can help me find out more about The Neumann family history I would asppreciate it.

Regards

Clinton Ehlert