[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Johann Christian Zarse from Cronski, Russia

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 18 12:41:16 PDT 2011

Edelgard,

Shtetlseeker is working here now and there is no match for Cronski anywhere in Eastern Europe.

However, in our database there is a Zarse family living at Kramsk by Konin.  In fact you submitted the info.  That seems to me to be a pretty close match and certainly fits the rest of the Zarse in the area.  The surname is certainly not very common.  It would help if she knew the names of some siblings of this person which might appear in our database or in yours.

Sorry, I don't know of any way to prove the story of horses for the Czar.

Jerry