[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Johann Christian Zarse from Cronski, Russia

Edelgard Strobel udo-edelgard at freenet.de
Fri Aug 19 07:31:54 PDT 2011

Hi Jerry and Al,

I also thought of Kramsk and wrote to Marilyn to write to the archive in
Konin. I have never heard that the people in this area had a namable horse
breeding. They just used them for to work on the fields. Because Kronski
exists as a surname, I was hoping that it could also be a place name.

Marilyn knows that her ancestor Johann Christian *1883 had a brother
Andreas. Her deceased mother had visited him in 1950 or 51 on the east side
of the curtain. On facebook Marilyn has founded a Zarse family connection
group, where she has uploaded a photo of this Andreas, where he is shown in
a hospital in Berlin. In my db I have a Christian Zarse *1873. For this
Christian I have a note that he has died in the USA. Maybe the birth year
1873 is wrong.
This Christian had a brother Andreas *Jan. 25. 1874 in Swiecia, +Aug.7.1953
Maukendorf, Kamenz, Saxony. They were sons of Johann Christian Ludwig Zarse
and Katharina Busse. This Andreas would fit, although this Zarse-family did
not live in Kramsk but in Swiecia, the last daughter I have, Juliane, was
born in Zarzew in 1884. The Konin births have been filmed up to this year,
so I could not find more children of this family. (Does anybody know, if the
Mormons intend to film the next ten years?)
In our MyHeritage group there is a woman, who is related to the descendants
of Andreas. I wrote to her yesterday and hope that there is a photo of
Andreas, which we can compare.

By chance I made the wonderful detection, that the Zarse family originates
from this place:
Blesendorf, Sadenbeck, Ostprignitz, Brandenburg, Germany

https://www.familysearch.org/search/records#count=20&query=%2Bsurname%3Azarse~&collection_id=1491272

The familysearch search collection for Brandenburg is worth to check, if you
have families from the Konin area (see Breyer's map).

Thanks and greetings,

Edelgard