[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] David Janke

Paul Rakow rakow at ifh.de
Wed Dec 7 09:10:14 PST 2011

  Hallo Frank!

       I think Martin Szydlowski was not the father - he was the Catholic
  Priest who baptised David (who was not Catholic). Check the other
  entries in the church book.

       The father's name at the end of line 3 has been crossed out -
  I think you can see that it starts with a J. There is a comment
  between line 3 and line 4 that I can't read.

     LLCC Accatholicae means the parents are married, and not Catholic.

     I'm not sure what the extra name at the end, - David Janke -
  means - it may be that it is saying that this child was called
  David Janke.

       Can you find any other examples of a baptism with a name at the
  end like this?

               Paul Rakow
               rakow at ifh.de