[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] konstantine knoll

Dave Obee daveobee at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 19 11:05:34 PST 2011

Hi

I'm really not sure what is going on here.

Your note yesterday said:

"If anyone could kindly tell
  me whatever happened to Konstantine Knoll and his wife
  Helene."

 Yet, when I asked for more information, you sent a copy of his death registration.

You already know exactly what happened to him. He's dead. You know where he lived, what he did for a living, when he died, what killed him, where he is buried, and that his wife survived him. So you are asking people to tell you what you already know. And you have enough clues there, you could do a bunch of further research, and it's all obvious; none of it is difficult.

Dave Obee