[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Parish records for Evang. Lutheran Kirche inRadzymin, Wolomin, Poland

Hannes Werner Hannes.Werner at online.de
Wed Feb 2 03:13:46 PST 2011

Hello Edith,

there is a birth record of Joseph Brade born 1875 at Lezniakowizna (Nr. 9/1875).
Record is found in books of rom.-cath. parish of Okuniew.

Another birth record is Anna Julianna Brade, parents Antony + Elisabeth Radke,
Nr. 14/1856 in rom.-cath. records of Glinianka (birth was in or around the town of Ostrow Maz.)

Also, there is a marriage record Emilia Brade oo Wladyslaw Federowicz 1869 at Praga
(part of Warsaw on the east side of Visla river and near Radzymin parish).

And: there is a birth record of Emilie Julia Jakobi born in 1866 at Zerzen/Praga (see above),
Nr. 53/1866. Parents: Johann Jakobi + Christina Hülsen.

Lesniakowizna was about 12 km from Praga and Zerzen.

I made same experiences: although my ancestors were protestants, I found some of them in
rom.-cath. records in that area !

Best wishes
Hannes W., Germany