[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rosentreter Stoike Ruttich Draht

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 10:49:31 PST 2011

Dear Beatrix,
In the Lublin project we already have many births from Streczyn (or Neustreczyn = Streczyn Nowy) from1896-1898 in the database but no Rosentreters. Are you sure she was born there?

My mother's family lived in Neustreczyn. My great-grandfather was one of the first to move there when they started the town. If your great-grandparents were there as well they likely knew my great-grandparents.

Since I review much of the extractions from the Lublin project I tend to play close attention to what happened in Neustreczyn but I must admit I don't remember Rosentreters living there or seeing the name Stoicke. Let's hope my memory is wrong, but at least I can't find them in the database yet.
Karl