[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ev.-Augsb. church records of Ilów, Sochaczew county, PL

BirgitSteinke&GerhardAJabs Steinke.Jabs at t-online.de
Sat Jul 2 03:56:00 PDT 2011

  Dear fellow researchers,

on 24. November 2010 I wrote a letter to the
Archiwum Panstwowe m. st. Warszawy
- Oddzial w Grodzisku Mazowieckim -
ul. Poniatowskiego 14
PL-05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki, Polska,
asking for a copy of a birth/baptism certificate and did not get any reply.

On 12. May 2011 I wrote an email to APW.Grodzisk at Warszawa.AP.Gov.pl ,
asking again for a copy of the same certificate, but I only received the message, that they
had opened my email.

By the Pradziad database ( http://baza.archiwa.gov.pl/sezam/pradziad.php?l=en ) you can see,
that the Ev.-Augsb. church records of Ilów, Sochaczew county are stored in the Grodzisk
Archives:
http://baza.archiwa.gov.pl/sezam/pradziad.php?l=en&mode=showopis&id=128&miejscowosc=I%B3%F3w&wyznanie_id=8

I'm looking for the birth/baptism certificate of Hulda Sommer, born on 16. July 1880 in Ilów
(Sochaczew county), daughter of Samuel Sommer and Emilia nee Konrad. - Hulda Sommer married
Robert Jabs (youngest brother of my great-grandfather Eduard August Jabs) on 13 October 1903
in West Duluth, MN.

a) Has anyone any experience with the Grodzisk Archives?
b) Is there any LSD film about the birth/baptism certificates of the year 1880? I did not
find any hint at ">
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=titlefilmnotes&columns=*%2C0%2C0&titleno=131782&disp=Ksiegi+metrykalne++
 <" (Please copy the link completely including the ending "++".)

I would be very thankful for any reply!

Gerhard A. Jabs
Ahrensburg, Germany