[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] June 2011 Journal

Beth Burke mackzie at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 2 13:18:06 PDT 2011

Nadine -

I had some problems right after the journal came out, probably attributable
to the fact that lots of SGGEE'ers were trying to view it. I was able to
pull it up the next day.

I just tried to pull it up again, and could not.  First I tried using the
"Welcome to SGGEE- Website News", and then actually tried going through the
menu by going to "members only" and "journals", and I got this message:

The script you're trying to access has suffered a fatal error. If you've
recently altered the code, you may try to isolate the error by running perl
-w . Alternately, if you are a visitor, please try again at a later time.
The site administrator has already been notified of the error; it may be
helpful if you could contact us with any additional information about your
form input.