[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] June 2011 Journal

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 2 13:25:51 PDT 2011

We don't know why this issue of the Journal is causing problems.  Some other people have had trouble though not many considering the total number of members we have.  Since not everyone is having the problem, it would appear to be an issue with your browser's pdf interface.

Everyone so far has resolved the  problem by doing the following:
- instead of clicking the final link to the Journal, right click on it
- then click on "save link as"
- this will download the Journal directly to your computer, bypassing the browser
- then open it from wherever you saved it

Jerry