[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] pronunciation of SGGEE

Spaghettitree at aol.com Spaghettitree at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 12:50:24 PDT 2011

Bullhead City is on the border of Arizona-California-Nevada, along the
Colorado River - just north of Interstate 40 which goes east-west across most
of  the USA.   It is a very popular place for people to go to gamble  (vs.
Las Vegas and Reno) and take river cruises and far cheaper hotels  and meals
than the big cities.  I have not been there (but then, I  skedaddle through
Vegas and Reno as fast as I can to get somewhere  else).   It is desert.
And I never heard of  references to Esgee or Squeegee either!

Maureen Schoenky

In a message dated 7/25/2011 12:32:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,