[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German Grammar

Lloyd Friedrick lloydfriedrick at telus.net
Mon Jul 25 14:22:33 PDT 2011

The story of my Volhynian family history requires a title. My knowledge of German language is very limited.

Here is a title that I have in mind, but it requires a review for proper German spelling and grammar.

Would SSGEE members kindly offer corrections and perhaps an alternative title ?

                                                Kinder Friedrich

                                                        auf

                                                Rusyn – Volyhn

lloyd friedrick on Vancouver’s Island