[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wola Wodzynska, Masowien (Mazowieckie), Polen

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Thu Jun 9 09:08:38 PDT 2011

Adelheid,

There is only one Wola Wodzynska in all of Poland.   That is rare, since
many villages throughout Poland have the same names.    It is located
near Ojrzen, and is also about 50 km NE of Plock.

My grandfather was born in Wola Wodzynska, so I have an interest in that
area.   I am in the process of extracting data from that parish
(Przasnysz), but have not yet reached 1849.   Nickel and Nikel are
surnames found in that parish.

Gary Warner