[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Jabs in central Poland

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 27 05:46:06 PDT 2011

Heidi,

Not all data is available on line.  A lot more has been microfilmed by the LDS and still more resides in local archives.

According to http://www.sggee.org/research/parishes/church_parishes/LutheransInRusPoland.html LDS microfilmed records are available for Ilow for the years 1779-1931.  You should be able to find your family there.  Be aware of course that the years 1867 through WW I will be in Russian Cyrillic.  Not sure if later ones are German or Polish.

And of course follow up with the other posting regarding the Jabs researcher from that general area.

Jerry