[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Jabs in central Poland

PnSWork at aol.com PnSWork at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 21:40:33 PDT 2011

Howdy Heidi,

    I am in contact with a Gerhard Jabs who is descended  from Jabs
ancestors near Plock, Poland.  He has done extensive research  into the Jabs family
in this area.  If you can give us a little more  information (approximately
when your grandparents were born or married), we  should be able to track
your them down for you.

Good luck!

    -Paul

In a message dated 6/26/2011 8:04:23 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,