[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Birth Emillia Lutzer

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Tue Jun 28 07:41:48 PDT 2011

Hi Liz,

Post-1900 Rozyszcze parish records are not available on microfilm.  Some
register books 1900 to 1939 are held in the AGAD archive in warsaw.  English
language website is http://www.agad.archiwa.gov.pl/eng/index.html  They will
send digital scans of records found.  You can e-mail them in English.
Provide as much detail as possible about the records you need.  They won't
do extensive searches.  Other post-1900 Rozyszcze records are held in the
Public Registers Office in Warsaw and the Lutzk archive in Ukraine.

Hope this helps,
Dick Stein