[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re Where is Heimthal?

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 14 13:33:47 PDT 2011

Heimtal = Staraja Buda = Jasenowka = Karolinowka

In the Members Only area, go to http://www.sggee.org/members/PDFMaps/volhynia/volhynia_maps which will orient you to other major towns.  Click on Map S.

Heimtal (the Lutheran Parish and town) is on the left side, about half way down.  Gnadenthal is due north of there.

Vicktorowka / Wiktorowka (Alt & Neu) is just a little further north on Map H near the bottom, centre.

Jerry