[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Friedrich Richter Family

heinrichrichter1 at aol.com heinrichrichter1 at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 05:18:43 PDT 2011

I need some help from a more experienced resercher about what to do
next. A search of the St Pete birth records shows Friedrich Richter as
the father of 5 children all born in/near the Tomachew colony. Maria
Glodowski is the mother of
the first child, Gustav, born 1872 (my grandfather).  Marianna Weber is
the mother of
the other 4 children. I was unable to locate any birth, death or
marriage records of Maria or Marianna that might help to better
understand these events.Can someone offer any suggestion on how these
can or should be connected.
Also, my father told me many times that Friedrich was from Austria but
have found nothing that leads me in that direction.
Heinrich