[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schleger family in Kostopole , Volhynia , Poland

Helen Gillespie hgillespie at rogers.com
Thu Nov 3 13:53:26 PDT 2011

Clinton,

Not knowing what province you are in - but assuming Saskatchewan - check with the librarian in your local Public Library to see if they can order a copy of the book Yellow Grass, our prairie community.  -- Yellow Grass, Sask. : Yellow Grass Heritage Committee, 1981.   from another library.

Copies are also held at the universities in Regina and Saskatoon.  Might be a fee for this interlibrary loan.

There is a website called Destination: Yellow Grass - produced by the Altwasser family     http://members.shaw.ca/d_y_g/home.html

Also you might try locating and buying a copy of the book on the web.  Sometimes they are avlb on line.

Helen