[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] diacritics

Bronwyn Klimach bronklimach at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 03:46:16 PST 2011

Linda,
Many lists will use a~, c~ etc for the diacriticals which although
looking rather messy at least seems to work for everyone.  I forget
the convention with z, but most people would be able to work out what
is meant.
There should also be ways for you to view the message as intended, but
that is way beyond my power to explain!