[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] diacritics

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 14:15:35 PST 2011

For the list, a good tool would be the online character map:
http://www.atm.ox.ac.uk/user/iwi/charmap.html

You can find anything there, for example from the list 01 Latin ext A and B
I could find the Polish words and could easly paste into my Gmail with no
problems at all. I believe in most of the popular email providers you
should be able to do the same:

ex:

Ł Ą ă

Cheers