[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] deciphering a name

sent heinz_rode at telus.net
Mon Nov 28 12:57:12 PST 2011

Hallo Beatrix,

you can send it to me, i  will try it.: >heinz_rode at telus.net<

-----Original Message-----
From: Beatrix Hughes
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 12:04 PM
To: ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] deciphering a name

I need some help to break through a brick wall. In all of our family
research we have never known the maiden name of one of my gggrandmothers.
I've recently ordered the EWZ files and I found one relative who did list
her name. The whole page is typed except for that name which was written
after the fact. I can't tell if it starts with a W or an M and I can't
decide what the rest of the name says either. It is written in the older
style of German handwriting. Could I send a copy of the page to someone
here?

Thanks,

Beatrix