[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Brzeziny County - 1860

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 15:44:58 PDT 2011

Hello all.

It's been years since I last researched about my ancestors.
I was stuck with my great-grandfather Johann Nörenberg's birth record.

He was born in where today is Dmosin (in the register it's called Janow):
http://maps.google.co.nz/maps/place?ftid=0x471bc5240bb89fe1:0x42f25e95943a20a7&q=Dmosin,+Poland&hl=en&ved=0CA0Q-gswAA&sa=X&ei=2MSUTqyqJevwmAWex_HGCQ&sig2=V0qzzs1xNuT79M-PiBP-Ug

His sister was born in Osiny, just beside.

The last information I had is that are no known birth records about Brzeziny
area in 1860.

Since then I tried Piotrkow-Trybunalski Parish and some other online
research with no success.
I have some "pulverized" research pending, but it would be so much easier if
I knew details about his parents. (Ferdinand and Anna Caroline)

So I'm just writing this message to know if maybe there's something new that
I should be aware of?

Do you guys have any clue about this?

Best Regards
Mauricio