[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] The faith of Heinrich Lawker - results

Reiner Kerp mail at reiner-kerp.de
Fri Sep 2 07:35:42 PDT 2011

Dear fellow searchers,

it seems that the last call for help in this list has brought the
break-thru for Heinrich (LAUKERT!).

In February I got a mail from Marina Plijewa, saying:

Es scheint mir, ich habe die verwandte von Heinrich gefunden.…

And she was right!!!!!!!

In my hometown Bergisch Gladbach, about 300 Meters away from where
I worked in 1963, lives a man since 2003 who was suspected to be a
brother of Heinrich. Marina knew of a family who lost a Heinich from
the Crimea since 1941.
In a telephoncall two weeks ago, Heinrich told me, that a DNA-Test
meanwhile veryfied this.

Best wishes,

Reiner