[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: [GR-GENEALOGY] Hhurnibrod, Russia; Pschigoda-Przygoda and Stebner Familes

Barbara Hisey blhisey at omniglobal.net
Sat Sep 3 20:38:50 PDT 2011

My Grandfather William Pshigoda (Pschigoda) was Gottfried Pschigoda's
brother.  We have the family history back but Not earlier that Daniel and
Ernstine Pschigoda

G Grandpa lived here in the Ok panhandle and died here.  William and
Gottfried's brother Ferdinand lived here for a while, I have some of the
family information but just don't have Daniel and Ernstine information.

Thanks

Barbara