[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gustav Bettker

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 5 08:15:03 PDT 2012

We apologize for the problems you having accessing that Alexandrow link.  FamilySearch changed all their file names so none of the links on this page work.  We are in process of recreating them all and hope to have the results up within the next week.  There are a lot of links there for which we have to find the new link, check that they are working, etc.

In the meantime, for Alexandrow, try:

https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/show?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fcatalog-search-api%3A8080%2Fwww-catalogapi-webservice%2Fitem%2F260580

Jerry

Jerry