[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Major updates to parish records lists

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 16 06:04:41 PDT 2012

Major updates have been made to our lists of available parish records.  They now include references to records known to be available in Polish Archives.  Refer to our home page http://www.sggee.org for links to the three pages involved.

The next revision will include references to additional info which Al Muth has found in the Archives as well as the extraction projects that are being done in Poland in some Archives.

Jerry Frank
SGGEE Webmaster