[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kybartai Area

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 16 15:42:06 PDT 2012

Not a lot of people in our group are researching in your area but we do cover it.

Go to http://www.sggee.org/research/parishes/church_parishes/LutheransInRusPoland.html and scroll down to Virbalis where you will find a link to available microfilm records covering 1825-1941.  Though Kybartai did have a Lutheran Church in the 1920s, the most likely source for earlier info is probably Virbalis which was only 5 km away.

Jerry