[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tiefenbacher,

Kate Wertmiller kwertmil at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 08:18:48 PDT 2012

Dear all!

I'd like to specify the village name - it should be Horodyshche
(instead of Haradsche) near Luzk (Luck).
But there are two of them nearby: one Horodyshche is with 50.581667°,
25.081667° coordinates on Google maps, and another is with
50.707222°, 25.26° coordinates (it's farther from Luzk than the first
one). There are also another two Horodyshche in Volyns`ka oblast`, but
they are rather far from Luzk.

Hope, this will help. Or just correct me if I'm wrong.
Regards,
Kate Wertmiller
Kyiv, Ukraine