[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tiefenbacher,

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 07:56:48 PDT 2012

Eveline,

As proof that all of us need help in our research, I just looked again
and see that I missed what appears to be one of Caroline Tiefenbach's
siblings.   She is Anna Tiefenbacher, born in 1849 in Kolonie
Friedrichsdorf near Rowno.

I also appear to have not told the complete truth to you, for when I
listed the siblings of Caroline, I adjusted the screen shot that showed
Caroline's siblings, and I now see that by refining the search criteria
to search for no surname and instead to search only for the children of
"Wilh" (that would be Wilhelmine)  "ppner" (that would be Heppner and
Hoeppner and Hoepner, etc), that I caught Christine Berta Tiefanbacher
(note the fanb instead of fenb in the surname).   Just goes to show that
my techniques require some additional imagination.

Gary Warner
SGGEE Databases Manager