[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Cemetery in Lodz, book Kreuzwege Meines Lebens by George Tomesch

shoning at q.com shoning at q.com
Thu Apr 26 13:37:22 PDT 2012

The Russian word for "street" is "улица" and is transliterated and pronounced "ulitsa".  Perhaps there was a major thoroughfare with the name of "Wisner", that is, "Wisner Street" to which your grandfather is making reference.  Also, consider the following possible translations:
- "evangelische" as "Lutheran"
- "weiteren Tomesch Sippshaft" as "the greater Tomesch clan".

George Shoning