[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] VKP Marriage Records/Films

Dave Yakel djyakel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 13:58:36 PDT 2012

 If I order Film #1884104, would I get more information than what is in the
VKP records below?

Also, I see the records have Kamionka, Kamenka and Antonettenthal which is
called a colony.  Would the colony be near Kamenka or what would be the set
up?

I am researching the Zipps & Rucks.  Because both my grandparents died
before my parents were married, I have not been able to go farther than my
Ruck Grandmother.

Janice Yakel

 ZippGottfried26-May1883NemirowPodolia Roller
Friederike1884104-2/185736314"27y,
ledig, Leutnant, Sohn des Arztes Joseph, katholisch; 17y, ledig, Tochter
des + Paechters Homer IfMakenson;"

 ZippGottfried7-May1850KamionkaPodolia Mueller Maria Charlotte1884104-2/1857
36315"35y, ledig, Sohn des Gutsbesitzers Johann in Bodenheim; 19y, ledig,
Tochter des + Tuchscherers Martin Kraft"