Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] not everyone came from Württemberg

Lloyd Friedrick lloydfriedrick at telus.net
Sat Apr 28 20:43:03 PDT 2012

I found my family origin in Germany by discovering a short comment in of my
grandfathers record in the SGGEE data files.

He was born and lived a short time in Darnstadt, Hessen, Germany before
emigrating to Rozyszcze Parish in Volhynia approx 1790 - 1799

It seems many Germans from Hesson did the same.

lloyd friedrick in Canada