Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] not everyone came from Württemberg

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 29 11:47:28 PDT 2012

Just one comment to make
regarding the Breyer map of Germanic origins.  This is useful for
sociological purposes but don't hold it as gospel truth for precise
origins of your ancestors.  It states where the dominant migrants came
from but in most areas there was a mix of origins for the Germans who
lived there.

(Responding from Kiev, Ukraine.)

Jerry