[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] not everyone came from W?rttemberg

Paul Rakow rakow at ifh.de
Sun Apr 29 08:37:40 PDT 2012

     For anyone with ancestors from Congress Poland, and who can read
  German, Pastor Kneifel's books are extremely useful. For most people
  the most interesting will be the book Al mentions below,
  "Die evangelisch-augsburgischen Gemeinden in Polen 1555-1939"
  which gives the history of each Lutheran parish in Congress Poland.

      Several of his other history books are available as free pdf
  downloads from the site

  http://eduardkneifel.eu

  but unfortunately not the parish histories book.

       If anyone has ancestors from the Brzeziny parish near Lodz, they
  should definitely download his book on that parish's history, 1829-1945.

          Paul Rakow
          rakow at ifh.de

----