[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] not everyone came from W?rttemberg

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 13:12:14 PDT 2012

To all,

We still have an interest in creating a synopsis for each of the
parishes in the Kneifel book (we do not want a direct word for word
translation because of copyright laws, but do want complete lists of
names, dates and places).

If any of you who can read and translate German into English are
interested, I can scan and send pages from the book for translation.
What we are looking for are similar to to the already completed Piotrkow
diocese, and partially completed Warsaw diocese already completed by
volunteers and posted at

*http://www.sggee.org/research/parishes/parish_histories/LuthParishesRusPol.html
*

Gary Warner