[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rattai Family

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 21:09:20 PDT 2012

Carol,

I am pretty sure that we have your family as Gottlieb Ratey (b1842) and
Luise Bohlmann (b 1849) and married in Secymin Nowy, Nowy Dwor
Mazowiecki, Mazowieckie, Poland in January of 1865.   We also have son
Peter and two siblings, as well as the parents of Gottlieb and Luise, as
well as siblings for both Gottlieb and Luise.   I will send you a pdf
file for this family separately.

We do not yet have the marriage of Peter, and that is why you need to
join SGGEE and share the information that you  do have.   It will be
mutually beneficial for both you and SGGEE, and you never know who else
you might help with your data.

Gary Warner
SGGEE Databases Manager