[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rattai Family

Carol thejoneses at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 30 16:06:19 PDT 2012

What a sleuth!  Thanks, Gary.
Questions:  Two different ships listed, SS Grosser Kurfuerst departed Bremen
7 Sep 1907 with wife and daughter and arrived New York on SS Friederich der
Grosse  25 Sep 1907 alone; admitted to hospital on 26 September???
Do I read correctly that Gottlieb was a hotel keeper and that his nearest
relative was daughter in Ostrow, Warsaw, Russia?

Carol J.