[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Need help with Translation

Freda Stobaugh freda.stobaugh at att.net
Mon Dec 3 17:08:37 PST 2012

I recently acquired some old family documents that I believe are in German,
possibly Polish, or even Russian. I need help from someone who can translate.
I've scanned the documents into PDF format. I believe they are birth documents
and passport of my father, born in 1897, last residence in Germany was Konojad
before emigrating to New York in 1909.

I'd be eternally grateful to anyone who is willing to take the time to look at
the documents. Please respond with an email address and I will attach the PDF
file for you.

Kindest regards,

Freda Stobaugh