[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Poland's "Dutch" Villages

Nancy Gertner nancygertner at mac.com
Wed Jul 4 13:20:52 PDT 2012

Thank you Otto for this excellent compilation of resources.

Today I celebrate the 146th anniversary of the arrival in USA of my immigrant great-grandparents following great-grandfather Jahnke's fulfilling his three years of obligatory service in the Prussian Army in 1866.

Nancy in Minnesota
Researching Deutschmann, Gartner, Grams, Hochbaum, Jahnke, Jesse, Mallas, Neufeld, Sonnenburg, Ziemer
with roots in Poland