[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Articles on Barany (near Lipno) Poland

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 18:18:45 PDT 2012

I'm looking for the book:
"Deutsche Dörfer im Kreis  Lipno, Dobriner Land  (Polen)"
Von Elfriede  Eichelkraut geb.  Tomm Wuppertal, Juni   1994

I've searched for a copy but cannot find it or the authors  address/ID.
(he self-published it).   If anyone knows how I could borrow a  copy
from a library? I'm open to hints.

I have the first article by Edmund Fercho and the village map of  Barany
and would like copies of the other two of the three articles on  Barany:
Mein Geburtsort, meine Heimat - Barany, von  Erhard  Liedke
Barany, von Elfriede Eichelkraut

(see: _http://www.kerntopf.com/dobrin/literatur/index.htm_
(http://www.kerntopf.com/dobrin/literatur/index.htm)   -  near bottom -
     for index pages of book 1)