[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Peterkoff

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Sat Jun 16 14:27:07 PDT 2012

Gary,

You also need to see what your relative says on census records,
immigration ship manifests, etc. He may give more information on some of
those documents. Some ship passenger lists indicate the names of family
members left behind as well as the name of the village. Spelling can be
erratic on these, but they can help you discover a region and often the
name of another family member. If his parents also immigrated, their
records could also be valuable.

Sigrid Pohl Perry