[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help needed to decipher ship record

VRINGER at aol.com VRINGER at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 12:18:19 PDT 2012

I'm wondering if anyone can help me decipher the location I found for my
Knittle, Wilm, Dorothea (and 5 children) this Hamburg passenger list? It
looks  like Mierskiacki, Russland, but I haven't been able to find such a place.
What  is it, where is it?

I get to the document by going to:
_http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=1068&iid=K_1730_080489-0449&fn=Wilhelm&ln=Knittel&st=r&ssrc=&pid
=4256166_
(http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=1068&iid=K_1730_080489-0449&fn=Wilhelm&ln=Knittel&st=r&ssrc=&pid=4256166)  but  don't
know if that will work for you unless you have Ancestry sub.

It's band 050, page 55, _1880-1889_ (javascript:;)  > _Direkt  Band 050 (26
Sep 1883 - 31 Dez 1883)_ (javascript:;)  > 55

Thank you so much for any help.

Vicki