[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Frederick Kriese history.

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Sun May 6 09:08:49 PDT 2012

Carol,

The Volhynia, Kiev, and Podolia database at
http://www.sggee.org/research/PublicDatabases
lists the marriage of August Kriese and Louise Schmidtke and the birth of
four children with various spellings of Kriese.  I will send you privately
the listings.  Note that the data goes only to the end of 1885.  Later
records may be available in the Zhitomir archive.  Other members may be able
to provide more information about the archive holdings.

Dick Stein